- I'm so thankful for the high calling of being a builder of the home God's entrusted to me. He's changed my heart to see this life of service as blessed treasure.
- I'm so very thankful for the honorable calling of being a keeper at home- an on guard and watchful wife and mom. I've come to see, just as our Lord said, that it's in this unlikely occupation where my flesh and the world says I'm doing the work of a servant, where true greatness is. It's not in the title or position of honor I have had as a nurse. It's not in the role of volunteering in some seen ministry at church- in those places there is reward and honor. But none compare to the reward and honor that, though at times seems to tarry now, will come in this unseen work done unto the Lord. I'm thankful for the ability to be a keeper at home, for truly I could never guard this "city" or be watchful as a wife and mom if the LORD wasn't guarding this house/city and being watchful over this home.
- I truly am sooooo thankful for the blessing and ministry of motherhood. Mother's Day is approaching and there were many Mother's Day pasts in which I longed to be a mom, but wasn't. God was beginning a more critical work in me of learning to love the father of my would be children with Christ-like love first.
Everyday I look at my kids and I'm immediately taken to the cross. It is for the joy set before me that I gladly die to myself daily to raise the souls God's given me in the ways of the Lord, and it is also the area of my life where I know I have ZERO ability in my own strength to finish the paramount calling laid before me as a mom.
- Thank you Jesus for the heritage You've given me in these children.
- Thank you for changing my heart LORD to see that training these little ones to come to You is building this house for Your glory and is the unlikely weapon against the enemy which he can't stand!