Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Come on Timothy moms, Let's Partay!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008


Reading E-mom's post this morning I was reminded of the Ultimate blog party (for non-bloggers too by the way :-). So I headed over to Five Minutes for Mom and read their invitation post to the 2008 Ultimate Blog Party.

It sounds like fun and I thought it would be a great way to invite some more Timothy Moms out there to share their wisdom and encouragement here. Besides that there are prizes!

Post on your own blog (you can link to Timothy moms in your post if you'd like...or not :-) and then leave the link to your post on 5 Minutes for Mom's Mr. Linky.

I'll be posting here, throwing a "real" party with my boys. I'll be praying about a theme for our party and posting pictures and videos here at Timothy Mom's and then linking up at the blog party. I'll also include in my posts links to the contributions you all have shared here. Should be lots of fun!

Here's a verse comes to mind when I think about partying with my sons:

"Then He also said to him who invited Him, "When you give a dinner or a supper, do not ask your friends, your brothers, your relatives, nor rich neighbors, lest they also invite you back, and you be repaid. But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind. And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you; for you shall be repaid at the resurrection of the just." - Luke 14:12-14

Hmm...invite the poor, maimed, lame, blind...I'm gonna be praying about that for our themed blog party. Maybe you could too!

See ya there my fellow laborers in love for our kiddos!

Blessings!

Sheila

No comments: