Monday, June 16, 2008

Resources

I've been wanting to share this site Kids Love Jesus for a long time! I stumbled upon it a few weeks back, and though most of the things there are for kids older than mine, Shari has a great blog going there- just sharing ideas and resources, stories and links for kids learning about Jesus and life as a christian. If you have school aged kids (probably 8 and older) I think her site is a great resource for ideas.

Also, I read this post at Making Home by Jess today and thought it was excellent! She addresses the issue of when and how (from her perspective and personal experience) to let our kids go out into the world. I highly recommend it!

If you have resources, thoughts, ideas, things that work for you, etc., I'd love to hear and post about it. You can email me by going to my profile.

Praying for our kids and for us as we seek to obey the Lord and lead our children to Christ!
~Sheila~

No comments: