Saturday, May 3, 2008

Learning from other memes


Since I'm new to the blogging world and new to the best way to put on a meme, I'm always learning from other peoples posts.

Today, over at the Internet Cafe, I participated in the Cafe Chat meme. Every Saturday (today being the first) they'll post a question for you to answer on your blog and share on their meme. I thought that was a great idea and a good way for me to get away from so much wordiness and sometimes heavy posts on my weekly Tuesdays For Timothy Moms meme.

So if you'd like to join other like-minded moms for some encouragement in your ministry as a mom to your children come back here on Tuesdays. Starting next Tuesday you'll find a question or a quote that pertains to discipling our children in Christ. Just post your answer or thoughts in response to the weekly question or quote and link up with us at Timothy Moms!

No comments: