Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A great resource for praying for our children from Melissa at the T-moms lounge group

From the lounge group:


I praise the Lord for a Godly Mom who taught me the ways of the Lord at an early age. She also has a Mom, my Grandma who I am very close to, and tells me she prays for me every day--she is 87 yrs old this year! What an honor to come from a Godly heritage, and I want that so badly for my own children. It is my desire to teach them the Word of God so they will know how to stand against the enemy. Satan wants to destroy our homes and take our children. I am so thankful for the freedom we have to share God's Word and teach them at home. I am proud of all you Timothy Moms out there who are striving every day to train up our children in the way they should go..God bless you! I wanted to pass on these virtues my Mom gave to me on how to pray for our children. There are 30 and she takes one a day and specifically prays for each grandchild(she has 20) to instill that virtue in their life. Prayer is a powerful thing, and I believe it is the best gift we could ever give our children..Have a blessed day.~Melissa


Here's the link to the tool Melissa's grandma uses...it's great, lets use it! 30 Biblical Virtues to Pray for Your Children


No comments: