Thursday, February 7, 2008

Welcome Q&Q

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Welcome Q&Q!

She shares some of her preschool/homeschool day:

My Peanut is 2 going on three. I have the Little Hands to Heaven but we just kind of use it as a guide right now. I read the scriptures at breakfast and we go over the letter of the week and the number of the week all day long. We just stay in 1 to 10 (over and over and over again). She knows her alphabet and numbers but I'm working to enforce how the fit into words and daily life. We sing a lot of hymns and Sunday School songs since I'm the church pianist. The music is a big part of her learning. I have fillers of computer software and DVDs but she mostly wants to do what mom is doing.

Thanks for joining us and sharing Q&Q. I hadn't heard of Little Hands to Heaven so I Googled it and found this site. Sounds like a great resource.

Thanks again to Captivated, Gina, Lea and Q&Q for sharing here at Timothy Moms!

The Lord bless us as we labor for our little children in birth again (spiritually) until Christ is formed in them. (Galatians 4:19)

No comments: